CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

This past week, now three weeks old

I am ready for my first football game. It will be cold so no one will see that my pants still do not fit me, I will be wrapped in a blanket but Coach Grandpa will still know I am cheering for him to make good play calls.









Rocky thinks I am his baby. He often likes to be as close as possible to me. He knows where I sleep most of the time, and if I am not there he sort of panics until he finds me. I like the attention.












Daddy likes this picture of me, he thinks I am really cute.

1 comments:

Court said...

She is now officially part of the Blue Ridge foootball fan club! Go YellowJackets! Isn't it amazing how protective the dogs get? I loved watching ours interact and protect Porter. Sissie would bark like mad if she didn't see us hand Porter over to someone and no matter where he was they were always within a few feet of him.