CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

What a great weekend it was!! We started getting to spend a short visit with Brent's family. Cassie was in town, so Abrielle got to meet her for the first time. Thursday we got on the air plane to go to Nebraska for the weekend. My good friend from college got married. It was a very beautiful wedding. It was awesome to get to see Kari, although I was not much help to her this trip, Sorry. It was good to be there though. It was great! While holding my little miracle in arms I was able to witness another miracle. God's hand bringing two wonderful people together and making them one in marriage. It was a very emotional weekend for me to get to see Kari's path cross with Shade's in marriage. He is an amazing man of God. I am not sure I have ever been to a wedding where it is as evident as this one that the groom is in love with his bride like Shade is with Kari. It is so exciting to watch God's provision. Abrielle got to experience her first snow! Once again, as always my husband received so many compliments about how great of a husband and dad he is. It is so exciting to hear people recognize that in him. Here are just a couple pics of us in Nebraska.


1 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

Amanda!!
This is Rachael Hopkin! I was bored one day looking through blogs and found you through Jill. Looks like you have a beautiful family and are very happy. Congrats! Come see me sometime: www.hohmannnewsgallery.blogspot.com
I'd love to here from you!