CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma


Today was Grandma's Birthday. I was the first to remember and wish her a happy birthday. What do you think, do you think I am saying "happy birthday" with all these faces?










I got my tongue fixed this week so I can actually move it. I had fun today moving it all around. Who would have thought that it could do all these fun things...happy birthday grandma...














































5 comments:

Landen said...

Oh Amanda, she is getting so big. It is neat watching her grow! She is beautiful. Sounds like things are going well. Take care!
Donna

Unknown said...

Wow! She is so cute! Amanda and Brent, you make a cute Mommy and Daddy couple, too! Beautiful name and meaning!
Love, Becca

CHRISTINE said...

Amanda, I found you guys off of Jill's page...and that means I'll have to add you to our blog! CONGRATULATIONS! What a sweet little girl you have. I hope you're doing well and getting a little sleep?! Isn't it great how we've grown up and have kids of our own now? I can't believe it!

CHRISTINE said...

Sorry, I forgot to even say who I am...It's Christine (Webb) Williams

Jessica said...

She is such a doll! Congrats!!! I'd have to say she looks like you!It is so good to hear from you, we'll have to a least keep in touch through blogs now! :)