CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All Wrong

Thanks to everyone who voted on the poll. Sorry to say, you are all wrong!! I knew Abrielle was growing fast but I was in for a surprise when the nurse said, "8 lbs, 5 oz." I think I asked the doctor like three or four times if that was ok. That means she gained three lbs total since she came home from the hospital. I was freaking out a little. I already have this fear that I am going to miss something with her growing because she would grow up too fast. It was almost a realization of my fear. I guess it could be A LOT worse. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! We all have so much to be thankful for. Praise God, for every good and perfect gift comes from Him!

4 comments:

Court said...

Oh my gosh...that just means she is a good eater and a healthy little girl. I can't believe it, she is already a month old, wow, time sure does fly.
We took Porter in today for is 1 year check up. He weighed in at 21 lbs. 10 oz. He is growing so fast. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and send my love to the family.

CHRISTINE said...

What a blessing that she's healthy and growing. I just love her name! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Christine (Webb) Williams

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brent, Amanda, and Abrielle! I am really enjoying keeping up with your daughter and her activities on this blog. She is so precious.