CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Eventful Week







Sleep time. Uncle Alex came home to see me just to take a little nap with me. He is so thoughtful. I like this guy.












I got to spend some time with Blitz on the floor.











I gave mom a run for her money during bath time. I now make it through bath time without crying on most days, but that was getting boring. This bath time started off good but turned into a two person assist to complete. I wanted mom to do it by herself but she called in Uncle Adam for reinforcements.



Today we picked out the carpet for our new house. I got to stop by and see grandpa during practice. Everyone likes my shirts mom's friend Jessie made for me too.









I took my first road trip to Phoenix. I got to meet my mom's good friends Betsy and Dana. Here is my Aunt Breanne I got to meet her for the first time too.

0 comments: