CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thank God I live by family.

Well, what an eventful weekend. We took a little short vacation as we are staying at my parents house, yes only 6 minutes from our house but I am so thankful. Brent has been feeling really sick and finally went to the doctor. We got the blood results from his tests this weekend and he was told he is not able to leave the house, touch the baby or me. Thankfully my mom and dad were happy to have us at their house so I could get some help with both my "babies." Brent was eventually diagnosed with Mono and we are thankful it is nothing worse than that. We did not find out that until Monday and did have to wait the weekend out. Brent I think literally slept almost the entire weekend. Abrielle realized she enjoys playing with the flashlight and she thinks she is should be climbing stairs and pulling herself on everything. She sure tries hard. Anyway, I am just thankful I had help and yes Brent is feeling a lot better today!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh man! I'm glad he's feeling better now, sounds scary. You are lucky to live by family! That's a cute picture!

Court said...

Oh my goodness, poor Brent, I am glad he is feeling better now. "A" is getting so big, what a cutie.