CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy week







Well, this was sure a busy week for us. Abrielle took her second plane flight in her life, this time to northern California to visit my good friend from USC, Meghan and her husband Chris. We had a ton of fun and got to enjoy the beautiful northern California mountains. Abrielle got to see her first deer, as they were eating Meghan's plants in her front yard. I do not think she really noticed them. There were two cute yearlings too. Chris initiated the tradition of using the "grumpy" hat when Abrielle was fussy. We also got to spend time with the Moore's, how I miss Betsy so much. I was so sad to move from Gilbert and know I would not get to see spend time with Betsy all the time. How that was stressful. God knows me well though and has blessed me with a friendship with Geraldine up here. Geraldine is a lot like Betsy in that she takes good care of me and is such a good friend. God knows I need friends to "take care of me." I feel so loved. Abrielle did great and it was so refreshing to get to spend time with good friends.

0 comments: