CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day in the life of a 6 month old!

Lots of pictures for our very busy little six month old. How the time has gone by so too fast. I sure have enjoyed these past six months with her. We had a great time celebrating six months. Our family from Brent's side came up to join us in the celebration. His mom, dad, Cassie, Carlos and Ramai all were here. Abrielle is crawling like Shamu. She pushes up into a push up position and lunges forward with her legs going up in the air like Shamu's tail. She actually has done real crawling for like three movements before lunging forward to her most desired objects (phone, camera, dog's bones and dog's toys). I think she thinks she is a dog. She loves their toys and she pants like she is a dog. She would rather play with them then me most of the time and they make her laugh, especially when they sneeze. Abrielle had her first banana as we enjoyed the banana desert made in her honor. She LOVED it. To top off all the fun, Brent threw me a surprise birthday party, no pictures from that fun time. We had a great time and Geraldine and Gil took the show with their great cooking, but we can not forget the mouthwatering cake Leslie made. I know there are a lot of pictures but I wanted to capture her 6 month day. Hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I do.














1 comments:

Landen said...

Hi Amanda, First of all I must say she is a beautiful little girl and yes how time flies!!! Sorry about the delay our postings!!! But yes we are having a girl, I am so excited! Take care and talk to you soon. Send me your email address.