CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

time flies

Alijah is now 7 weeks old and getting big fast. He has almost doubled his weight. Little stinker is not so little anymore. Sorry I am bad at updating. I guess naps are more important to updating my blog these days. Abrielle loves to play with Alijah. Alijah is now smiling, mostly when Abrielle is around she is his favorite. We are enjoying watching Abrielle with Alijah and enjoying learning about Alijah's little personality. So much fun!



4 comments:

The Taylors said...

Wow,it is crazy how much they change in so little time! Abrielle looks like a great big sister. We need to get Lij and Owen together for a picture...he has the camo outfit too. Love Meghan and fam

CHRISTINE said...

Cogratulations Amanda! What a perfect little guy! A spinal headache? That just sounds really really bad! I hope you are feeling great!

Sara said...

He is so big!!! Doesnt it seem like the second kid grows up way faster than the first!

Court said...

A spinal headache? Yuck...I hope I don't ever experience one of those. Your little family is darling, I can't believe how big Abrielle is getting, and such a good big sister.
What a handsome little guy! Congrats!