CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It is a boy!!





Alijah Samuel arrived Friday July 17th at 8:08 in the am. He was 5 lbs and 15 oz and 19.5in long. He is doing great. He is a great baby. Abrielle is going to do great with him. She already has done so many things that show us she is going to be a great big sister. I have not been on top of the picture taking but I hope to change that starting tomorrow. I have been sort of out due to a spinal head ache. Today I went back to the hospital and got a blood patch and I am so thankful to be feeling better. Praise God! More pics to come.

4 comments:

Court said...

Congratulations!!! He is a handsome little guy...just like is uncles. OH, I mean his daddy. :) God bless!

The Taylors said...

We are so happy for you guys and so glad you are feeling better! He looks so content...and so handsome with that light hair! Owen can't wait to meet him. Love ya, Meghan, Chris, and Owen

Arnett's said...

I am glad you are all doing well!! What a beautiful family!

The Merkleys said...

Congrats, he is adorable!