CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

lots of fun

Ella having so much fun playing with my dogs!!

A lot has been going on since the last post. Abrielle is growing fast and to prove I am not just crazy thinking she is growing really fast and big at her 4 month appointment she charted on the growth chart in the 90th percentile. That is right, the problem is when she is 16 she will probably be in the 5th percentile. I just laugh. I guess I needed a faster crash couse in getting my arms stronger. This last week we had a lot of fun. Brent's dad came into town, and we had a blast watching Abrielle bust out in this long laugh. A couple of my friends also came into town, Angel and her family and Kim. We had a great time going down the slopes and watching Madison go "super duper fast."
Madison taking charge playing with Abrielle, she is so loving.

3 comments:

Landen said...

HI Amanda, I am so glad you posted a picture!! It is nice to hear from you and knowing things are going well. She is getting so big and adorable!!! They DO grow fast! Take care and talk to you soon.
Donna

CHRISTINE said...

Abrielle is so cute, Amanda! There's nothing like having just 1 little baby and enjoying all of those firsts! Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Court said...

I can't believe how big Abrielle is getting! She is darling!