CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A couple pics mom thinks are cute



Mom has to trick me to spend time on my belly. She got me here.














Trying on my sunglasses before going sleding. Mom forgot her camera . Hopefully mom will get copies of the pictures that were taken of me going down the hill.















I have been driving mom crazy wanting to always be sitting up. I throw little tantrums when I want to sit up and mom can not hold me up. Grandma felt sorry for me and she went and got me my new favoite thing. I love my dog, uncle Carlos got it for me. I laugh when it makes all the different noises.



















I told you this is my new favorite thing. Mom was laughing at me though. When the animals on my mobil go by I try to put them in my mouth. It is such a fun game, and I laugh at my mom when she laughs.














I do not understand why mom calls me rollie-pollie.

3 comments:

Landen said...

She is so cute. SO glad to hear from you and to see you are all doing good. Let us know when you are coming down next time and maybe we can setup a little playdate with some of the kiddos. Take care and we miss you too.

Court said...

How cute are those?!?! She is growing up so quickly. What a doll! Porter has the doggie too and loves it to this day. We might be stopping by in March for a few days. Dan has a conference in Phoenix March 14th and 15th I think. I am not sure how long we will be staying. But don't worry I will let you know so we can get together! Tell Brent I say hey.

Addyson and Abigail said...

very cute, she has grown so fast.