CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

poop


Abrielle and I got out of the shower and I forgot to bring a diaper into the bathroom. I sent her out into the living room to "go get a diaper and bring it to mom." She came back and was saying something while pointing out toward the living room. I said, "show me what you are talking about." I followed her out as she pointed to the changing pad. I nice pile of poop on the changing pad. She was really worried. It of course took everthing in me not to laugh.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Is that dog poop? Or does she really let loose? :) I'm laughing so hard right now!!

Court said...

That is such a crack up. Before I read the post I thought is was dog poop. hahaha. At least it was on the changing pad and not the carpet. hahaha
How are you feeling? and how is softball?

CHRISTINE said...

How nice that she kept it on the changing pad and everything. We've had our share of poop, but on the carpet. Yuck. That picture is pretty gross. :)