CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Walking

Abrielle has been trying to walk for the last few weeks. On August 6th she took 6 steps from a chair to a pool table in the youth room. In this video is about as far as she goes up to this point. She does keep her balance a little better when we are inside on a smooth surface. I am laughing all day every day right now. She is so much fun. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. She just turned 10 months on the 12th, I can not believe it. She will be one before I know it.

5 comments:

The Taylors said...

That's so awesome! I wish I could be there to see her. What an amazing year of firsts, I'm so happy for you guys. Love ya, Meghan

Jill said...

That's so exciting! :)

Jill said...

John is the one with the b/w face, the other one is my brother in law. :) They did that themselves....

I am probably going to have this little baby the first week of September, so a couple more full weeks for sure. I am ready now, this one has been HARD!

I'll let you know!:)

The Merkleys said...

I found you through Sara. Your daugher is adorable. I forgot how close in age our kids are mine is walking all over to. I love it.
-Brie-

B-chan said...

Oh my Gosh! That has to be so exciting for you to see!!!