CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

You all know by now I am slow







Last weekend we went down to the Valley for a great weekend. Uncle Adam took care of Abrielle and I must say he did a great job, she slept the whole way home that night. Anyway, he watched her while we partied with the bride to be. So much fun. I am sure most of you would guess I left my camera in the car that my brother had so I did not get any fun pictures of the shower, I was really upset about that. We also went to Landon Tow's birthday party and I was happy to get to see several of my friends and their kids. It was a ball. Here are pictures of all the kids including two sets of twins, we got everyone in it but Landon, the birthday boy was eating his cake! All these little ones are so cute.

0 comments: