CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Taco sitting

This week I starting sitting like a taco. I went from not being able to sit by myself to sitting for like 5 minutes without "eating carpet." I like to eat my toes while sitting and then push back up.
This weekend while grandma and grandpa Jarles were in town I started being able to move forward and backward on the floor when on my belly. I just learned to pull my knees under me and stick my bottom in the air. Look out mom you are in for it. You can see how much I want to move around already, you just wait. Mom you might want to warn the dogs, Caneel and Blitz, their life will never be the same, no more nice quiet naps without little tugs on the ears.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She is getting SO big!

Court said...

I can't believe how big she is getting.
Oh, and just to let you know we didn't go down to the valley this week. Dan got too busy with work and couldn't get away.