CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Slacker!!

OK, I am sorry I am such a slacker. I look at all your blogs and you guys are all so up to date with things. I have had a hard time keeping my head above water it seems. We finally moved into our house, the Thursday before Christmas. It was awesome. The first night in, it had snowed a couple of inches that day so there was snow on the trees. That night going to bed there was a full moon, or at least almost a full moon. It was so beautiful looking out our big bedroom window at the snow covered trees lit up by the moon. It was breathtaking. My goal was met. To be in my house by Christmas and the first piece of furniture would be my Christmas tree. I will post a couple pictures of the house and tree as soon as I get my act together. It seems that every day has been filled with so much work moving into the house. Before I know it, it is time for dinner and another day gone. I do not make it much past dinner time, I am ready for bed shortly after but try to keep myself awake until Abrielle's last feeding of the night. We do not have Internet at our house yet, so I have to remember to bring my camera to my parents house so I can put some pictures on. Hope all is going well, Happy New Year and hope you had a great HOLIDAY season. love ya all.

1 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Wow, you have been busy! Moving into a house is a big deal. Congratulations! Glad you had a great Christmas...white and all. Happy New Year!